Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I like it. As a long time fan of the originals since episode 3 came out, I'm very pleased with it. The music choice and updated sprites are refreshing, and the remix of Paper Mario final boss was a nice touch, since this is a reboot. Overall, I think its good, and I'm looking forward to more. :)

I'm personally going to miss the Mario Kart, The Prodigy, and "PARAPPA THE RAPPER!" though, but thats fine. I also like the inclusion of Rawk Hawk as Mr Satan, I'm assuming.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

The day has finally come that 4 is released! I think this video was thrice as beautiful than the other three, if not more. And that's saying a lot! I loved how we got an outside perspective this time, and how TheSecondComing.exe got into the phone.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

It's just over 7 years old. I remember watching this the day it was published. It was great then and still is today. Thwomps forever!

Savlonic : Computer Guy Savlonic : Computer Guy

I really admire the animators for this one. All those awesome effects, such as the dancing holograms, the shock-wave from the explosion... everything is just great. And then the music is just awesome and addicting. Keep it up, guys.