Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I like it. As a long time fan of the originals since episode 3 came out, I'm very pleased with it. The music choice and updated sprites are refreshing, and the remix of Paper Mario final boss was a nice touch, since this is a reboot. Overall, I think its good, and I'm looking forward to more. :)

I'm personally going to miss the Mario Kart, The Prodigy, and "PARAPPA THE RAPPER!" though, but thats fine. I also like the inclusion of Rawk Hawk as Mr Satan, I'm assuming.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

The day has finally come that 4 is released! I think this video was thrice as beautiful than the other three, if not more. And that's saying a lot! I loved how we got an outside perspective this time, and how TheSecondComing.exe got into the phone.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

It's just over 7 years old. I remember watching this the day it was published. It was great then and still is today. Thwomps forever!

wippidy doo da wippidy doo da

That was groovy lol nice ;D

AeroMusic responds:

cheers mate haha

Yoshi Iced Out Yoshi Iced Out

Ultimate respect.
Chill just like the original song. I love it.

Necromancide (Cathedral Mix) Necromancide (Cathedral Mix)

Oh my god I've been looking for this for so many years.. I finally found it. Anyway, I really love this song. Keep up the work!

GotchaForce - Orochi Loop GotchaForce - Orochi Loop

Very nice! I kind of wish it looped better, but still this looks great. The twinkling stars were a nice touch :]

Queen of the Clowns Queen of the Clowns

Loving the colors as always! The hair is amazing too. Stay safe in that snow storm (I'm in it as well ._.)

4000 Tumblr Followers! 4000 Tumblr Followers!

love the colors and animation :) you totally deserve the followers!